I travelled to Jupiter and I used nuclear power,keep warm, a medium rocket and it launched successfully. Jupiter is over 300 times heavier than Earth. Its surface is -150C!!!
I built a probe and I put.....heating in it and it was an Medium size and it got to the planet Jupiter and I really found it really fun!!!
and I wanted it to go to Jupiter and it did
I found out that Jupiter was the biggest planet in the Soler System!! I found out that if you go near Jupiter you will get ripped to shreds!! I found out that no people have been on Jupiter!! I found out that probes HAVE been to Jupiter!! I found out that it`s a orange,brown,cream colourd planet!! I found out that it`s kinde of cold there!! i found out that it would take years to get to Jupiter!!
Hi We have been laerning about the planets.My planet is Pluto.We made a rocket on online pioneer and we had to make it with the right way.we had to pick from battery +solar power or Nuclear power to go to pluto you need the nuclear power Cool down or Keep warm I needed the keep warm small rocker or Medium rocket or large rocket I had to us a large rocket.Did it launcch succsessfully...YES!!!!
hi from p5/6 we were going to Neptune this is how i made my probe land there i used Nuclear power for the power you have to keep warm i used a large rocket and it launched successfully. Neptune is mainly gas not rockes
9 Comments:
At 9:45 am,
Anonymous said…
I travelled to Jupiter and I used nuclear power,keep warm, a medium rocket and it launched successfully. Jupiter is over 300 times heavier than Earth. Its surface is -150C!!!
At 9:47 am,
Anonymous said…
I built a probe and I put.....heating in it and it was an Medium size and it got to the planet Jupiter and I really found it really fun!!!
and I wanted it to go to Jupiter and it did
I found out that Jupiter was the biggest planet in the Soler System!!
I found out that if you go near Jupiter you will get ripped to shreds!!
I found out that no people have been on Jupiter!!
I found out that probes HAVE been to Jupiter!!
I found out that it`s a orange,brown,cream colourd planet!!
I found out that it`s kinde of cold there!!
i found out that it would take years to get to Jupiter!!
At 9:50 am,
Anonymous said…
My probe went to Uranus. It went by nuclear power. It had to keep warm We used a large rocket and it launched successfully.
Uranus is tipped on its side.
At 9:51 am,
Anonymous said…
I travelled to Venus we needed battery+solar power we had to cool down we used a small rocket and it got launched successfully .
At 9:53 am,
Anonymous said…
Hi
We have been laerning about the planets.My planet is Pluto.We made a rocket on online pioneer and we had to make it with the right way.we had to pick from battery +solar power or Nuclear power to go to pluto you need the nuclear power Cool down or Keep warm I needed the keep warm small rocker or Medium rocket or large rocket I had to us a large rocket.Did it launcch succsessfully...YES!!!!
Pluto has a rocky surface and is not made of gas.
At 9:53 am,
Anonymous said…
hi from p5/6
we were going to Neptune this is how i made my probe land there
i used Nuclear power for the power
you have to keep warm
i used a large rocket
and it launched successfully. Neptune is mainly gas not rockes
At 9:54 am,
Anonymous said…
Pluto is the ninth planet in the Solar System and is also
the coldest .
At 9:55 am,
Anonymous said…
we were going to Mars
Battery & solar power
Cooling machine
Small rocket
Launched successfully ? Yes
At 9:56 am,
Anonymous said…
Earth is the 3th planet from the sun and is the only place where life has been found (so far).
Post a Comment
<< Home